Thursday, January 3, 2013

More than I can say.

U know...
I will be there for u,
I may not say the right thing all
the time..
but,
when I say I love You...
I miss you...
I wish to spend my future with
u...
I Always Mean It !!!
We may fight...
we may irritate each other...
I'm sorry for the moments i
make u angry...
or
when i shout on u..
but...,
I Wanna be With u
Always !!!
It is u as a person,
the way u make me smile,
theway u make me complete,
the wayI feel when u...
lay next to me...
It's You..
I can't Ask for Anything
More !!!
Nothing has been so
important tome ever before....
Bcoz,
I hadn't got somebody like u...
when I love more than I could
define...
And when I say I wanna be with
uforever...
I mean to marry u...
have. babe with u...
to spend my
future with u...
and..
Importantl y to Growold With u !!!
Our love story may not be like
romeo & Juliet....
Cinderella & prince...
but I want to have a love story
like my mom & dad...
my grandma and grandpa..
.
Who had Stayed with Each
Other...
In Real Sense !!!
I love you more than you will
ever know...
I love You more than i could
ever define...

No comments:

Post a Comment